Corrupt PDF Files (Portable Document Format) is a file format developed by Adobe systems. PDF is a proprietary format that allows you to read electronic documents. This format provides your document in best format. You can easily view your document page-by-page as they appear in their printed form.
Each PDF file encapsulated a complete description of fixed-layout of 2D documents that includes text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics. It is similar to HTML; PDF file contains text, images, hyperlinks and lots more. However, it is based on variant of Post Script; each document contains text, graphics and fonts into a single file.
Corrupt PDF Files
In 1991 the co-founder of Adobe Systems “John Warnock” outlined a system called “Camelot”. Camelot evolved into the Portable Document Format (PDF) file format.
- Advantages of PDF Fast and simple to create: PDF files are very easy to create and virtually take no time at all. It is as easy as clicking a button with your mouse. Security: If you are worried about sending your documents over internet or circulate it in the office, no need to worry with PDF documents. Capability to compress large files: Imagine storing and transferring large volume of heavy files. PDF had make life lot easier. The PDF’s capability to compress large files is everybody is dream! Portability: All PDF files exist independently from the Operating system, hardware, software that is being used to view, edit or Convert Portable Document Format files. It not only makes it easy to transfer files among computers with different hardware and software architecture. Using PDF files also make sure that the document you send reach the destination clearly without any error.
- Disadvantages of Portable Document Format Limited OS Support: PDF is only supported under the Windows and Mac operating systems. Linux and Unix users cannot create or view PDF files.
- Difficult to Read: Files in PDF format can prove difficult to read on a computer screen. PDF files are laid out in standard A4 or A3 format pages, which are great for printing, but most computer screens fall somewhere between a 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio, which means you spend a lot of time scrolling through the pages when viewing them on the screen.
- Website Compatibility: PDF files are not always fully integrated into Web pages. If the user has an Adobe Reader or other PDF reader plug-in installed, Portable Document Format files can be viewed within the users Internet browser. However, if no plug-in is installed, the user will be prompted to download and view the file in a separate application. In some situations we lose our data because of some problems like power interruption while writing something in the PDF reader, or if the file was moved to a hard drive after the PDF has been read out.
Corrupt PDF Files
- Compatibility Problem: In some situations, the files don not open because PDF has some kind of compatibility issue, or you installed a plug-in which lead to some incompatibility of the PDF with your operating system.
- Access Activated: PDF files can only be accessed from the computer which has software specifically installed to view PDF files. PDF is activated when a document is printed out.
- frames: PDF does not stop at a single page. It will divide the document in many pages. These pages may have different designs or different layouts.
- Limitations:This file format is not well-marksed for most people compared to the document formats such as Microsoft word and Excel. PDF file is not designed for frequent changes. No hyperlinks are provided in the Portable document format. Also, files larger than the 2GB size limit are not supported.